holley 4d_ efi changes??

Ross Corrigan zxv at istar.ca
Tue Nov 24 02:11:54 GMT 1998

At 05:21 PM 11/23/98 -0500, you wrote:
>If you're interested in a Holley FI system, I'd go check out the message
>boards at:
>
>www.holley.com

did that, it tells me little of how the throttle bodies may have changed or
how a complete analog 4 barrel system that's now being controlled w/ a
digital interface would compare to a 'pure' 4di

hope to get ahold of him for concrete details this eve....his mom knew
nothing of it;^)

Ross Corrigan  /  Vancouver, Canada

 '80 327ZX   IZCC#255, Edmonton Z-car Club #44, British Columbia ZCR
Life's a journey, not a destination.. Enjoy the pitstops and maximize the
straights

mailto:zxv at istar.ca     *New ICQ # 11549358
http://home.iSTAR.ca/~zxv/index.shtml
http://207.212.212.139/~corrigan/gearheads/pics/wheels/sirbg.jpg