Gm Programming

Jemison Richard JemisonR at tce.com
Tue Nov 24 16:41:12 GMT 1998

Interesting stuff.  Keep this one for future reference.  Ada is always used
in government jobs because the government standardized on it.  ADA is kind
of a blur of several 3gl languages.  People that have to use it like it.
Some people have just picked it up because they wanted to and find it solves
everything (that's what it was supposed to do!  I'm not completely buying
into that one).  The main thing is that it standardized coding for the
government).

The fact that Modula-GM is used in GM - there should be literally a wealth
of information on this product through people in the GM organization.  Might
even be some documentation online somewhere. FWIW

Rick