95 Camaro PCM scanner

steve ravet Steve.Ravet at arm.com
Tue Nov 24 22:15:23 GMT 1998

This was posted by Bruce a while back.  Don't know if one of these is
your ECM part number.  If not, check with the dealer.  Surely the
connector is available separately from the harness.

------------------------
For doing the 1227165/727/730/749/808/747, if you want to redo
make a harness you'l want for the two connector ecm a 12047946
and a 12045575.  If your doing a three connector ecm then you'll
need a 12089591 in addition to the above.  For terminals 12089660
These are from a Packard Distibutor so I'm assuming they shipped
the numbers invoiced.  So any errors, and well they typoed..

--
Steve Ravet
steve.ravet at arm.com
Advanced Risc Machines, Inc.