Map Editor

Christian Hack christianh at edmi.com.au
Tue Nov 24 22:43:26 GMT 1998

I'm in the process of writing a Windoze based map editor/finder.

Have a look at

http://www.uq.net.au/~zzchack/smapedit.html

Comments/queries/problems/suggestions should be sent to :

mailto:hack at uq.net.au

See what you think. It's early stages yet (0.2), but you should get the
idea. It is probably mainly useful for looking for maps at the moment
rather than editing them.

To the other guys who have written map editors (Promedit in particular) I'm not
trying to steal your thunder, but I just found it a little difficult to use and wanted
to have a decent go at a windoze visual application.

Check back every few weeks. I should be updating it regularly initally.

Thanks

Christian Hack