747

Bruce Plecan nacelp at bright.net
Tue Nov 24 23:17:15 GMT 1998

-----Original Message-----
From: Stowe, Ted-SEA <StowT at PerkinsCoie.com>
To: 'diy_efi at efi332.eng.ohio-state.edu' <diy_efi at efi332.eng.ohio-state.edu>
Date: Tuesday, November 24, 1998 5:38 PM
Subject: RE: 747

Run, don't even walk away from them.  The only accurate info I got
from them was injector sizes.  The first rewrite of a chip I bought there
was getting one for a TCC aplication.  After first Free rewrite $50
No 747 needs a VSS, but do you want things right, or close to it,
or just so it runs.  Yep, step right up, we got what ever you need,
and in every color, just plug er in and wawy ya go, don't need no
gas either, sorry I get carried away...
Cheers
Bruce