747 Idle Learn, GM OEM

Peter Fenske pfenske at bcit.bc.ca
Wed Nov 25 02:08:49 GMT 1998

"Bruce Plecan" <nacelp at bright.net> on 11/24/98 04:31:46 PM

Please respond to diy_efi at efi332.eng.ohio-state.edu

 To:      diy_efi at efi332.eng.ohio-state.edu

 cc:      (bcc: Peter Fenske/BCIT)

 Subject: Re: 747 Idle Learn, GM OEM

-----Original Message-----
From: rauscher at icst.com <rauscher at icst.com>
To: DIY_EFI at efi332.eng.ohio-state.edu <DIY_EFI at efi332.eng.ohio-state.edu>
Date: Tuesday, November 24, 1998 4:29 PM
Subject: 747 Idle Learn, GM OEM

If this is engine code T, there are numerous updates on the prom
for that application.  I'd investigate that at a dealer, first.  BTW,
I don't show a 737 for that 3.1, what ecm does your have?.
Bruce

HMMM 3.1 T code for Camaro uses 730 ecm

Like I am using now fer my PU with 4.3

gl:
Peter

OH yes have same dumb blm probs.

Had to modify pintle to get to idle right

full weeks worth of driving... This is on a '92
 MPFI 3.1L Camaro. (A 1227737 ECM??).
 Thanks,
  BobR.