upgrade driver

duanered at pacbell.net duanered at pacbell.net
Wed Nov 25 07:26:27 GMT 1998

mike,
   how  r u doing?my car is on hold got money to start working on it
again and now i am waiting on parts ooh now its a 4 link car too but any
way.  no i have received only one and did not help me. yours sounds good
would you send me the specks and you know if you just cut out the old
ones and solder in the new ones

do you have a copy of a chip with all the emission stuff turned off
vss, egr, iac for 55lbs low impedance injectors?

Duane reed

when i get the new pictures developed i will send you some if you like