ox sensor on sequential efi,high overlap cam....

Gary Derian gderian at cybergate.net
Wed Nov 25 17:33:08 GMT 1998

I also concur.  The reason that the old mechanically mapped alpha-n systems
were so sensitive to mechanical condition is that in those days, for the US
market, they were set on the ragged edge of lean surge.  Any small change in
VE will push them over the limit.  A not so close to the limit system and/or
better electronic mapping should make an alpha-n system more forgiving.

Gary Derian <gderian at cybergate.net>

<snip>