730 meet 749, 749 meet 730

Bruce Plecan nacelp at bright.net
Thu Nov 26 02:58:32 GMT 1998

OK, some confusion here, still.      I thought someone had said the
730+749 were the same other than the 749 having one more
driver.  Well, for grins I would up with one of each,  so I popped
them apart and yes there is one more major heatsink in the 749,
but also another Major chip.  (number not readable)...
  I recall someone running the syclone memcal inna 730, so would
it seem logical to be able to run 730 memcal inna 749?.  If so then
can I set the pinout like the 4 cyl sunbird and run P+H?????.
  I'm just looking for some "good quesses" on what I'm looking at
here..
  Cheers
Bruce