V8 S-10 and '747

Bruce Plecan nacelp at bright.net
Thu Oct 1 18:57:25 GMT 1998

-----Original Message-----
From: Steve Ravet <steve.ravet at arm.com>
To: diy_efi <diy_efi at efi332.eng.ohio-state.edu>
Date: Thursday, October 01, 1998 2:29 PM
Subject: V8 S-10 and '747

How long does it take to unplug an ecm, and plug another in?.
It's a plug+play,  The 747 just ignores the MAT sensor.
BTW, When I suggested the 747 it was cause it was easier to find, and
we had some table locations for modifing it.  If your perfectly happy
with the one ya got, no reason to change.
The ecm ya got is the car.  The 747 is truck.  Supposedly the
truck ecms are designed for more torque applications.  Weither
they mean in the software or hardware I don't know.  As I mentioned
before the car has the run lean mode for cruise.
Cheers
Bruce