got diacom trace

Andrew F. Gunnesch afgun at mongoose.dearborn.sgi.com
Fri Oct 2 00:07:47 GMT 1998

OK, Got a diacom trace from when my car is doing that hiccup thing.
It *LOOKS* like I'm goosing the throttle, but I don't recall doing
it during the run.  Actually I kept putting it in capture mode until
I grabbed a session where it did the buck/cut out thing.

Anyways...  I have converted it to a comma-delimited file.  Anybody
willing to take a look at it for me?

Privately email me and I'll forward it to you.

I won't have another run to test it for a day or two as I just
sprung a pinhole leak in my fuel line :(