We have ignition, and flashing bulbs at CSH, HQ

Bruce Plecan nacelp at bright.net
Fri Oct 2 01:22:26 GMT 1998

Well for what ever reson I was having with the 808, it now links.
So the bench is alive and well.  Even talks with the 730/747/808.
Ordered the ganged pots yesterday.  FWIW sharing any power
grounds from one ecm to the other doesn't work (for sensors).
Also, there is something "funny" about how the MAP works, that
has to be worked out, but things are suddenly looking up.
  Thanks to Peter Terry Ludis Mark Wayne Justin Mat Mike
Lew Shannen Steve Paul, and probably a few others I can't think of.
Might not sound like much to the EE's but getting this bundle of snakes
right has been a major pain.
  Still gotta finalize some of the generators, and solder them up,
and thats still a few days work, but the basics are working.
Cheers
Bruce         Grumpy almost even smiled