V8 S-10 and '747

Jeffery Flanary jefff at mounet.com
Fri Oct 2 01:26:39 GMT 1998

Steve, Sorry you didn't get my reply, i sent it, i don't know what
happened.
	Liket the other guy said, i just unplugged the 6965 computer and plugged
the 747 in.  That is all their is to it.  The only difference i saw was the
747 doesn't use the MAT sensor.  You don't even have to remove the wire for
the MAT sensor, because that pin on the computer isn't even used so it
doesn't see it at all.  If you want to talk more S10 V8's, email me at
jefff at mounet.com