6502 chip, HC11 disasm

Orin Eman orin at wolfenet.com
Fri Oct 2 07:55:29 GMT 1998

> Jason again:
> >Where is a good place to start to learn what the output means.... I know
> >what a pain and I am in over my head but what the heck....  thanks JTW

Jason's got a problem ;).  He needs lots of coffee (or beverage of choice)
and many late nights.  I suggest going browsing a book store and finding
the book on microprocessors/microcontrollers which looks the least
daunting.  There are some that are based on the 'HC11 - do a search
on amazon.com or barnesandnoble.com - expensive tho'.

> I used the pdf file from motorola. But there are a number of "cut&paste"
> errors - beware. I *think* my interpretation is right, and the Motorola
> documentation is wrong :-)

Hmm.  I put a small program thru which I had the asm source for and didn't
notice anything.  What Motorola documentation is wrong?

Orin.