files on the ftp site??

Steve Ravet steve.ravet at arm.com
Mon Oct 5 19:06:53 GMT 1998

I'm working on an index to the files in the incoming directory on the
ftp site.  I've got links to some of the more obvious things like bin
files, but some of the files are pretty mysterious.  Fortunately I can
find a lot of them in the archive.  You can see what's there so far from
the "ftp site index" link on the main diy_efi page.

I've you've ever uploaded a file to the ftp site, it'd save me some time
if you could send me a description of it.  In the future, if you upload
a file please send a note to the list with a description and the name of
the file.  That way I can find the description in the archives by
searching for the filename.

I'd like to have both broadcast codes and applications for all the bin
files on the ftp site.  Some are listed by BCC and some by application.
If you uploaded any of those, please send me a note with the BCC and
application.  thanks...

--steve

--
Steve Ravet