ECM Connector Tools

Joe Gervais gervais at rtrman.engr.sgi.com
Mon Oct 5 19:33:39 GMT 1998

I've got a 93 LT1 with the stock harness stuffed in my 61 Vette, and have been
having some intermittent starting problems that appear to be related to loose
connections at the ECM. Wiggling the connectors clears the problem.

I'm looking for sources for the connectors, crimpers, and pin removal tools so
I can fix this problem once and for all. Any ideas on a source?

Joe

Joe Gervais                   gervais at sgi.com
Product Manager               (650) 933-7479 voice
High Performance Networking   (650) 964-0811 fax
Silicon Graphics              www.sgi.com

2011 North Shoreline Blvd, Mail Stop 08L-855, Mountain View, CA 94043-1389