Holden PCM Bin Files

Steve Lamb lambs at HOTBLK.dsto.defence.gov.au
Wed Oct 7 06:28:43 GMT 1998

Speaking of such things, I'm after a bin (Memcal ??) file for an 808 ecm to
suit a 3.0L turbo motor (to be specific, a Nissan VG30DET).

Anyone able to help ? (Bruce, Justin ??)

>ok bruce...for which ecm/pcm do you want files for???? 4,6 of 8 cyl 808
>ecm or the pcm which controlls the 4speed electric auto???
>
>Bruce Plecan wrote:
>
>> Any body happen to have any extra copies (HOHOHAHA) of
>> any pcm bin files?.   Man/Auto, fine.
>>   One the Holden pcms are they using (2) 32 pin connectors?.
>> Cheers
>> Bruce

Steve Lamb
Department of Defence, DSTO
Aeronautical and Maritime Research Laboratory
506 Lorimer Street
Fishermans Bend  VIC 3207 Australia

Tel: +61 3 9626 7525
Fax: +61 3 9626 7089