27c512 chip

William E. Miller wemille at cooper-energy-services.com
Wed Oct 7 12:13:14 GMT 1998

EFISYSTEMS at aol.com wrote:

> <<
>  Could anyone please advise where I can get some 27C512 PLCC chips?
>

>  Wilman
>   >>
> Please excuse my ignorance but what is a PLCC chip???Otherwise you can
> get
> 27c512's from JDR microdevice for 2-3 bucks(15 or more)
> -Carl Summers

 Carl:  PLCC is the package (Plastic Leaderless Chip Carrier).

Wilman: To answer the original question, Digikey has 'em from Fairchild,
but you'll oay premo for them. Look at Marshall and Future Active
Electronics. They may have them, but there may be minimum purchases
involved.

Good Luck
Bill
--
Obligatory Disclaimer:
Views and opinions expressed are those of William E. Miller and may not