Even I have trouble with this one

Shannen Durphey shannen at mcn.net
Thu Oct 8 04:57:37 GMT 1998

Bruce Plecan wrote:

> [...]

Got a blurb about that here, somewhere.  Actually, 2 blurbs.  Snake
Skinner was ZR1 with plexiglass "windows", special lightweight wheels,
special decklid, and basically gutted out so it would beat the Viper.
Smallblock power, 'cause it was street legal.  Yup, got stolen.  (I
guess they had to sacrifice the security system for an extra tenth.)
Kids ran it out of fuel.

Bruce     Also heard some kids stole it, and it was recovered, out