BBC

Don.F.Broadus at ucm.com Don.F.Broadus at ucm.com
Thu Oct 8 15:50:41 GMT 1998

The factory ZL1 blocks have two vertical ribs above where the timing cover
bolts on. The cast iron blocks do not have them.  Page 82 of Hot Rod
performance series 'ENGINES' that is on sale now has an article titled 'ZL1
returns'
The new ZL1 block has the ribs also so you can see what I'm talking about.

Take Care

Don