Please people

Jerry Wills jwills at ISI.EDU
Thu Oct 8 17:35:17 GMT 1998

If I wanted to be on the Super Chevy list I would have signed up.
I know there will always be small side tracks to the subjects
discussed. Can we keep them small?

Thanks,
			Jerry Wills
USC/Information Sciences Institute  (USC/ISI)  SoCal (310) 822-1511 x 236
I'll have enough POWER when I can spin the tires at the end of the straight!
89 FJ DERSLYR,93 GTS1000  DoD#500 KotF(Flag)       Mark Donahue, about 917's
90's cowboys, ride iron horses, and punch Deer!!!
You done violated Physics, BOY!    Assume the position..... (Rider 5/92)