motorcycle intake manifold

BossOz at aol.com BossOz at aol.com
Fri Oct 9 12:05:41 GMT 1998

<< T-shaped pieces and connect them to
 each other with 1/2" rubber fuel hose and hose clamps to get the
 right spacing.  They won't have barbs, but i can coarsely sand
 the ends of the tubing so the hose can stick better.  Should this
 be okay up to about 50-60 PSI pressures?  >>
   Wear a fire suit when riding.  I tried using hose clamps on un barbed
tubeing. They poped off around 50 PSI. About 30% of the time. I have run
across injectors that use a barbed conn at the supply end. I'll find the web
site and send it to you.