motorcycle intake manifold

mrvette mrvette at bellsouth.net
Fri Oct 9 13:53:08 GMT 1998

On this fuel leak thing....all I can say is after many years of experience at
DPFI pressures.....watch it!!!!!   I seen engine fires on these injected cars,
it's fast and vicious,  all over in an instant....

The home made manifild and fuel plumbig i used on the Pontiac I did some years
ago was a constant headache, and that is on a smooth runing V8 in a heavy car,
a bike is going tohave about 10x the vibration,  unless you use a factory type
rail and o-ringydo with VERY stout clamps,  adding very nicely to your
mechanical design problems,  you are in "TROUBLE"     one thing to have an
engine on fire with a plate of steel between you and the engine.....quite
another if you are on top of it....

GENE
--

Fun under the sun in          //~~~~~~~~~~~~\\