16149396 ECM

Shannen Durphey shannen at mcn.net
Fri Oct 9 14:03:24 GMT 1998

Hmmm... most of the W bodies had the ecm's in the engine bay.  I can't
find anything else listed as the control module of choice for 91-93.
different ecm# shown in 94.   I don't show that ECM used with any other
engine.  Best way to find out is to spend some quality time with the GM
parts guy, or with a friendly "auto dismantler/recycler".  They should
be able to get a "Hollander interchange #" and then cross reference it
to see what it fits.

Shannen