ford AMM information???

Jake Sternberg chickens at ccwf.cc.utexas.edu
Fri Oct 9 21:19:26 GMT 1998

I need information on the following part:

FORD  F0CF-12B579-A2C   AFH38-06
       ^maybe FOCF?

it's an air mass meter (hot wire anemometer)
it has four pins (ABCD) and i need the pinout/specs!

does anyone have the information on this TYPE of AMM?

i'm looking to use it instead of the bosch unit that came with
my LH jetronic II system.  It is a much newer device, looks more
appropriate for my airflow requirements, and is probably more
responsive than the AMM made for volvo 240 n/a cars (sloow).

also, it has a number stamped into it (2E26) which is apparently
for calibration of some kind.  any information on this would also
be very helpful.

thanks!
-jake