Even I have trouble with this one

Greg Hermann bearbvd at sni.net
Sat Oct 10 21:57:48 GMT 1998

Haven't priced a KB hemi block; see the prices posted last night on iron
and aluminium FE's; I believe that an SVO 460 block is about 3K; and I
believe that Indy cylinder head RB and/or hemi block is at or below 4K.
Dunno what price range Mopar is in now that they too will have the RB/
elephant block on the market again. If you can get a real race block for
less money, and built to a variety of designs, all of which are vastly
superior, no bloody wonder Chevy doesn't (and will not) sell many ZL1's!!!

Greg