Trying to get started

Steve Ravet steve.ravet at arm.com
Mon Oct 12 15:13:57 GMT 1998

Head on over to the WWW page (efi332.eng.ohio-state.edu), click on the
diy_efi logo, then click on "OEM systems", then click on "GM systems".
You'll see a link for programming 101.  There's enough info about the
'747 ECM (GM TBI pickups) to make it work with just about any 8/6
cylinder engine.  Also the archives are a good place to look.  TBI would
be a better conversion to start with, since it would bolt on to your
existing manifold and doesn't require the high pressure pump, fuel
rails, etc.  Plus the parts are cheap, and if you get totally fed up you
can always put the feedback carb back on.

--steve

--
Steve Ravet
steve.ravet at arm.com