TBI manifold on OLD heads

Kevin Vannorsdel kv at us.ibm.com
Tue Oct 13 19:22:17 GMT 1998

 Shannen,

Did you use an Edelbrock manifold or a stock one...   There is no way I can get
a standard hex bolt into those center holes...  I have been using these short
12 point bolts which still barely get into the hole without banging on the
vertical part of the manifold.   This is a BIG hassle ---   I gotta start them
with a needle-nose pliars and eventually can get a box end wrench on it...

Did you have these problems?

  Kevin Vannorsdel     IBM Arm Electronics Development
    408-256-6492                Tie 276-6492     kv at us.ibm.com

owner-diy_efi at efi332.eng.ohio-state.edu on 10/13/98 12:07:38 PM
Please respond to diy_efi at efi332.eng.ohio-state.edu