Computer

Jason Weir Jweir at worldnet.att.net
Tue Oct 13 19:56:48 GMT 1998

andy quaas wrote:

> It would be a neat toy for $150, but not really useful for much else.
> remember, it can't run IBM software, etc.
>
> ---Geoff & Sue Richards <geoffsue at one.net.au> wrote:
> >
> > Slightly off subject
> > Have opportunity to buy 'Apple Powerbook 100' 4mb of ram  $150.00
> > Any good? I would only need this to talk to ecm's

I would look around some more before spending $150... I just picked up
an old Epson 286 laptop with 2 meg or RAM and a 40 meg hard drive.. it
is slow but it runs DOS 6.22 as well as my programmer, diacom and
promedit... When I get it done it will run the emulator as well... All
this for nothing.. I got it at a recycling yard, someone was throwing it
away, charger and all, everything worked, all I had to do was plug it
in....  Plus old IBM based software is still plentiful on the net....

Jason Weir
88 Wrangler - 258 Chevy TBI
Fayetteville, North Carolina
http://home.att.net/~jweir/tbi/inject.htm  --- TBI Installation Page