efi fuel lines

Stowe, Ted-SEA StowT at PerkinsCoie.com
Tue Oct 13 20:31:35 GMT 1998

I need some help on upgrading/installing the fuel lines on my mgb.
(addition of a gm TBI system)

the mgb has a low pressure electric fuel pump, which has metal/hose lines
from the tank to banjo connectors on the fuel pump, (which is just north of
the gas tank).

this goes into a banjo connector, & hose to a steel line which stops in the
engine compartment.

I was going to get a replacement steel fuel line to create my return to the
gas tank, but I was naively going to just use fuel line clamps on it all
simulating the original installation.

as I have to upgrade my existing fuel pump and have, what I should view as a
high pressure return line, what should I do about connecting the hose to the
steel lines ?

I don't want to create any fuel leaks.

thanks a lot, Ted Stowe