Sunbird VIN wanted

Scot Sealander Sealand at clarityconnect.com
Wed Oct 14 00:16:06 GMT 1998

Richard Wakeling wrote:

> When I use 1G2CT18M1H0812335 the Barometric pressure is 85 KPA when the
> ignition key only is on.

<snip>

Are you using DIACOM?  I have found that it doesn't read the two bar
MAPs
very well.  The MAP data is wrong for my Turbo Grand Prix 3.1L, so I set
the ALDL scan string to the turbo Sunbird/Syclone ALDL string....

Same thing!  DIACOM just doesn't do 2 bar MAPs very well....
My only suggestion is to try another scan tool, or maybe write to
DIACOM.  I may have to do that soon...  ;-)

Scot Sealander    Sealand at clarityconnect.com

I would have thought that the Barometric