Scanner for Range Rover?

xxalexx at ix.netcom.com xxalexx at ix.netcom.com
Wed Oct 14 01:09:49 GMT 1998

Did you try a Range/Rover dealer?
I think Rover is still a Rover engine, but they could be using
some one elses OBD computer system.  We get some euro
ones in for DOT clearance, but have not seen any OBD2 connector.
The last ones were from the DaKure rally or something and there
was a large dead mouse or something under the seat.
alex