BLM cells

Jason Weir Jweir at worldnet.att.net
Wed Oct 14 02:13:22 GMT 1998

Is there any way on the 747 to output the contents of memory to tell
what the BLM numbers are for the 16 BLM cells?  Second questions does
anyone know how the cells are broken down, I know they are rpm by load
but what are the exact #'s.. Any suggestions on where I should start?
Are the learned BLM numbers stored in RAM or in the CPU?  Thanks for the
info... I think it would be a great tuning aid if you could know the BLM
numbers across the board.... Make changes to the fuel tables then drive
it for a while then look at all the BL#'s if they all are basically in
one direction the change might be fuel pressure only...

--
Jason Weir
88 Wrangler - 258 Chevy TBI
mailto:jweir at att.net