Saturn EFI

Jemison Richard JemisonR at tce.com
Wed Oct 14 14:01:26 GMT 1998

I'm wanting to adapt fuel injection to an inline 4 cylinder 4 stroke 1200cc
motorcycle.  I have been looking seriously at a Saturn EFI as the Manifold /
plenum / throttle body would physically fit the engine and the available
space quite nicely.

I have several questions however, and have asked one person from the list
individually about this and he had some excellent feedback.  One question he
had however was whether Saturn did their own thing with respect to the ECU
or if they might have adapted an existing ECU to the project.  Does anyone
know an easy way for a novice to figure this out!?  Also, I'm interested in
opinions from the list as to the suitability of this unit compared to others
(my only experience with fuel njection has been the Saturns I own so I'm
really starting at square one).  Low cost is always a big factor for me.  I
also have 4 motorcycles.  So, once I get this working, I could see at least
one other motorcycle becoming an EFI recipient!

Thanks in advance.

Rick J