Saturn EFI

mrvette mrvette at bellsouth.net
Wed Oct 14 15:43:17 GMT 1998

I personally never had any trouble on several direct port injection probjects,
by using an appropriately sized GM computer to run a similar sized engine with
the prom already in it....a 1200 engine is a 1200 engine...IF you go closedloop
the tables will calibrate themselves...
the mechanicals don t matter that much, it's the injector type and size that
matters more....most interchange without much problems...GENE

--

Fun under the sun in          //~~~~~~~~~~~~\\