Engine & Injectors- Water and Sugar in Fuel

Alexandre A. Cazin acazin at interlog.com
Thu Oct 15 13:24:40 GMT 1998

------=_NextPart_000_01BDF81E.0A676EE0

Hi, Everybody!

I was just wondering what effect would sugar and water in the fuel have on
engine valves, lifters and their bores and injectors. Have one of those and
the owner claims someone put sugar in tank?!

AC

------=_NextPart_000_01BDF81E.0A676EE0

color=3D"#000000" face=3D"Times New Roman">Hi, Everybody!<br><br>I was =
just wondering what effect would <font size=3D2>sugar and water in the =
fuel have o<font size=3D2>n engine valves, lifters and their bores and =