Saturn EFI

Jemison Richard JemisonR at tce.com
Thu Oct 15 12:59:46 GMT 1998

Thanks so much Shannen.  I'll check out the archives searching for Saturn
(something I must admit I haven't done yet).

While I'm writing - I got a response saying to stick with what was familiar
(on the list) like the 7747 (ECUs I'm assuming - ignorance knows no bounds!)
What kinds of vehicles am I looking for to obtain a "list compatible" ECU?

Thanks for your help!

Rick