OKI M66xxx MCUs

Ian Jones ian at cobi.demon.co.uk
Thu Oct 15 12:41:24 GMT 1998

I did this a couple of years ago for a customer which involved using the
external memory provision on the circuit board to write code to extract the
internal memory and then configuring the ecu to run from the external memory
with the internal memory copied into an EPROM. As I remember it was a fun
project.

Ian Jones

http://www.cobi.demon.co.uk