dual GM TBIs

Clive Apps Techno-Logicals 416 510 0020 clive at problem.tantech.com
Fri Oct 16 14:07:49 GMT 1998

> Clive, I built a 350V8 Astrovan. I drive it daily.  It's great!!!!   It has
> a ZZ3 cam, MAC Tri-Y headers, etc.  It uses a stock TBI manifold that I
> reamed out a little to accommodate the larger 2" bore BB TBI unit.
> Replacing any engine in an Astrovan is a PITA, but the V8 was not much more
> trouble than had a V6 gone back in.  Keep my email address...if you get
> serious about that SBC400 I'll fill in all the details.  You hardly need the
> JTR book....it's that easy.

actually I can get a deal on an industrial 502 BB with Stainless heads
it wore out after a few 1000 hours of pumping water at full output (350 + HP)
that is what I really want to put in there
with 8:1 snd stainless heads on a 4 bolt block
the engine just begs to have a turbo (or 2 ) on it
anyone for a 1500 HP  Minivan?

Clive