Engine management

WILMAN wilman at hkabc.net
Fri Oct 16 14:30:16 GMT 1998

----------
> From: Werapat Patharangura <SIWPT at mahidol.ac.th>
> To: diy_efi at efi332.eng.ohio-state.edu
> Subject: Engine management
> Date: Friday, October 16, 1998 12:15 AM
>
> How can I differntiat the engine manangement of peugeot Mi16?  I had the
> information only these engine may be Boach motronic ML4.1 or M 1.3
> Thank you
> Werapat patharangura

You can tell by the Bosch number found on the ECU.
The number of pins found on the ECU plug is also a hint.
Also, I think you can decide which system is used by engine type too.
I think the change over year is 1992.
If you want more exact information, please e-mail me in private.

Jim, are you there. You may have a better memory.

Wilman