dual GM TBIs

Walter Sherwin wsherwin at idirect.com
Fri Oct 16 21:21:00 GMT 1998

Greg,  your comment on injector drivers sparked a thought.  What do you and
Bruce use to drive your two sets of TBI injectors?  I assume that you have
two sets of two low impedance Rochester TBI injectors (ie:  two Rochester
220 TBI units)?  Or, do you have a total of two injectors (ie: two Rochester
700 TBI units)?   If you do have four injectors then are they in two
"series" groups or two "parallel" groups?   Just curious.  Thanks.