Starting a ECM application reference page

ECMnut at aol.com ECMnut at aol.com
Mon Oct 19 16:05:06 GMT 1998

This type of reference would be useful from a couple of perspectives.
Leme know if it already exists, and I'll scrap it..
If you don't need this, because you gottem
memorized, YOU are the person I need most.
Anyone that has a GM ECM application that they are familiar with,
please lemme know.   I'll put them on a webpage this week.

It will hopefully have GM service numbers, engines,
years used, MAS/MAP , DIS or Dist low or TBI, SFI or MPFI.
Please take a minute to emailme directly about
an application you are intimately familiar with..
Suggestion for content are welcome also..<G rated>
TIA
Mike V      ecmnut at aol.com