return line to gas tank

Bruce Plecan nacelp at bright.net
Mon Oct 19 20:14:24 GMT 1998

Just to be really picky, I used to run a vapor/liquid seperator right up by
the
car.  Used a .017" restrictor, never vapor lock, and eases the work done by
the float against needle+seat.
Also, cooler fuel to engine,  you know how staging lanes can be.
Used manual override for rad fan, and fuel pump.
Cheers
Bruce