Shameless begging of gurus for GM ECM info

ECMnut at aol.com ECMnut at aol.com
Tue Oct 20 14:24:17 GMT 1998

I'll only post this once.  I promise.
 Mostly through the efoort of others, I've
put a list of ECMs and details of each at:

   http://www.enzoco.com/mike/gmecm

If you know of an application, or ANY details
about a specific ECM, that might be useful to fellow
listers (impedence, MAP,MAS DIS), please let me
know.  I put an EMAIL link on the webpage to make
it easy..   There are PLENTY of gaps in the list...
As soon as it is "done" maybe we can put it on the
EFI site (?)..  Thanks, and please have a look.
The bulk of the info was gather some time ago by Kevin V.
TIA
Mike V  ====>>  ecmnut at aol.com