More Fuel Return

Bruce Plecan nacelp at bright.net
Tue Oct 20 23:43:05 GMT 1998

-----Original Message-----
From: Greg Hermann <bearbvd at sni.net>
To: diy_efi at efi332.eng.ohio-state.edu <diy_efi at efi332.eng.ohio-state.edu>
Date: Tuesday, October 20, 1998 6:58 PM
Subject: Re: More Fuel Return

Just wish GH would say what's really on his mind<g>.
By the way for those really serious about fuel and heat
there is a product line called Fire Braid.  It's what they
use on the really fast cars to keep heat off wiring/fuel
lines.  Used to be ads in Circle Track for retailers.
Also, remember when running AN lines they are for
lack of a better word heat magnets.
Bruce