[Fwd: DIY_EFI_WWW]

Steve Ravet steve.ravet at arm.com
Tue Oct 20 22:45:14 GMT 1998

--------------0C1E542CA23684B5A7C6C7C8

Here's a little clarification on what that guy had questions about.
Again, he's not a subscriber, so if you want to help him please reply
directly to him.

--steve

--
Steve Ravet
steve.ravet at arm.com
Advanced Risc Machines, Inc.
www.arm.com
--------------0C1E542CA23684B5A7C6C7C8

From: "Tom Dornback" <tomd at elnet.com>
To: "Steve Ravet" <steve.ravet at arm.com>
Subject: Re: DIY_EFI_WWW
Date: Tue, 20 Oct 1998 17:16:47 -0500

steve,

many thanks.  i am not 100% sure of what the client wants this time but in
the past they have asked me to find experts in a given field
so that they could have that person read background materials and patents to
advise them if one given patent perhaps is in violation of another.

the advice would only be in a technical sense, not legal patent advice.

in this case they are seeking an expert on fuel injection

tom