duty-cycle monitor

ChrisBourk at aol.com ChrisBourk at aol.com
Thu Oct 22 03:30:30 GMT 1998

<< easiest duty-cycle monitor is an led across the injectors....and just watch
the
 brilliance,  varies with on time...that's what I did for my Vette console,
 along with a decade counter divider, reset on count 8, which divides the tach
 pulses into a neat little display...72184365 in the firing order, and layed
out
 as the engine appears,  looks good at nite,  just blinking away.....:-)))
 GENE >>

I thought the Chevy firing order was 78436572 ???

Christopher