Writing program - summarizes diacom data - input requested

Roger Heflin rah at horizon.hit.net
Thu Oct 22 05:00:34 GMT 1998

Hey,

I am writing a program to summarize diacom data.  The point is to use
it on large masses of data (in my case I am using it on 4 normal
driving runs - about 60 minutes, 24k samples).

Right now it reports min, max, average, and number of samples for
each block learn cell.  What sort of other things could I add to
the summary that would be useful?

The parameters that is currently summarizes are throttle position,
left and right block learns, left and right integrators, and map.
What sort of other parameters would be useful to summarize?

I am thinking about O2 info, ie crossing info, average, and min,
max for each cell.

Also which info might decide which cell things are in?  Throttle
position seems to determine it somewhat.

This is on a MAP car, so I am not at this time doing anything with
MAF (since I don't have one).

Sample output is at:

http://www.hit.net/~rah/blm.txt

				Roger