Flowmaster BP

mrvette mrvette at bellsouth.net
Fri Oct 23 06:15:17 GMT 1998

IMO the prices for all these aftermarket units are so high as to be silly,  Me
I'd just go to a junkyard and get say a 7730 GM box and get or do your own,
chip..and get a 3 bar sensor, and have done with it...you need your own wiring
haress anyway, and they seem to want ~3-400 bucks for one,  hell junkyard
connecters and wire splices cure that to the required length pretty quickly for
that kind of money, only takes a day....seems every one of these aftermarket
systems I'v seen wants about 1200 bucks or more...GENE

--

Fun under the sun in          //~~~~~~~~~~~~\\