Writing program - summarizes diacom data - input requested

Bruce Plecan nacelp at bright.net
Fri Oct 23 21:04:31 GMT 1998

-----Original Message-----
From: xxalexx at ix.netcom.com <xxalexx at ix.netcom.com>
To: diy_efi at efi332.eng.ohio-state.edu <diy_efi at efi332.eng.ohio-state.edu>
Date: Friday, October 23, 1998 10:56 AM
Subject: Re: Writing program - summarizes diacom data - input requested

I tried calling them, and per normal no body there knows anything
about it.   Not a slam, just tired of repeat long distance calls
Is not one size fits all.
Bruce

I was browsing the libary at the food store, and seen article on
turbo shop in superchevy about pre-obd-2  GM pc scanner.
Said, records and sorts only the data a diy needs.
alex